Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's a GIRL!!! ♥




We are so excited to announce that we are having a little GIRL! We got a 3D/4D ultrasound done and it was the most amazing thing we've ever seen! They played us live 3D video footage of our little jumping bean :) We got to see her yawn, stretch, and change positions a million times. My parents joined us and they couldn't believe how active she was.

I am so in love with her already. I can't wait to meet her! I'm so excited in fact, that I have already ordered stuff for her nursery and my mom and I went on our first clothes shopping trip for her!

We have decided to name her         Aubrey Nicol

Want to see how adorable she is already?!.....






I also wanted to share my design board for her nursery. I should be able to start working on it in the next week or so :)

Enjoy!




xoxo
Amanda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment