Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Graco Tablefit Highchair Review



Until now, we had been using an old highchair that sits on top of an existing chair. Considering we only have a table that has 4 chairs, we wanted to get out 4th chair back. I had been on the search for a highchair that met all of my requirements:
            * Space Saver
            * Matches the kitchen
            * Good reviews
            * Ease of use
            * From a trusted brand
            * Inexpensive

After looking for a while, I thought I was going to have to settle on something bigger or something that was an eye sore. I was wrong. While searching on my favorite shopping site, Amazon, I came across the Graco Tablefit Highchair....and amazing enough, it came in a print perfect for my kitchen!

Take a look at this beauty....



We placed the order and two days later we were putting it together. It only took us a few minutes, and we put our sweet girl in it!

We both come from families that have always eaten together at the dinner table. Studies have proven that this is very beneficial for the children. Not only does Aubrey love her new high chair, but she gets to be right at the table with us!






Not only is this highchair easy to use, it looks great and your children can be pushed up right against the table!

Gotta have it?!

Buy it now on Amazon for under $75!




No comments:

Post a Comment