Friday, June 20, 2014

Choopie City Grips and Hooks Review



I was so happy to receive my Choopie City Grips and Hooks in the mail yesterday! I have been watching the mail like a hawk for them to come. I couldn't wait to get them and try them out on my new Quinny Buzz Xtra!

What are they?
City Grips
Soft, stylish & comfortable grip covers slip onto any stroller’s handlebars in seconds, preventing and protecting against everyday wear and tear. Avoid grimy, sweaty hands with durable and easy-to wash citygrips.
  • Easy to attach
  • Made of plush durable material
  • Stylish patterns make your stroller stand out
  • Machine wash and dry
They come in Single bar, Double bar, and now in Large Single bar! So no matter what stroller you have, there is a City Grip for you!


City Hooks
Cityhooks are the ideal stroller accessory to attach the soho citybag to a stroller, with the added benefit of hooking on anything else a parent might need.
  • Easy to attach velcro straps
  • Hooks swivel a full 360 degrees
  • No clipping makes it easy to slip bags on and off
  • Perfect for diaper bags, purses, grocery bags and much more
  • Multi-purpose: can be used on wheelchairs, car seats, cribs and more

My thoughts



 This is what came to me in the mail. Already, I knew I was going to love the polka dots on my stroller! Only enough time passed to snap a quick picture before I was ripping open the packaging to try them out! This is what they look like...




 I am in love with my City Grips! I love the look that they give my stroller, plus the protection against grime. My little girl is due any day now and I can't wait to take my first lap around the neighborhood! I can see how the City Hooks are going to come in handy when out with the stroller. I can use them to hold my diaper bag, or even reusable shopping bags if I just need to pick up a few things at the store! There is always the option of holding my shopping bags at the mall too :-)

Want your own? 
You can buy the City Hooks for $9.99 & the City Grips for $12.95 (the large are $18.95).
BUY THEM HERE FROM CHOOPIE
You can also find other retailers, online and in store HERE





1 comment:

  1. My first thought was "What the heck...?" Lol. But these are a great idea! I see strollers with bags, purses, etc, piled on them, falling off!

    ReplyDelete