Thursday, June 12, 2014

Udderly Smooth Review



I must say, I take advantage of free massages from my husband while pregnant. There is nothing like someone rubbing you down with lotion after a long day in your third trimester. I was lucky enough to receive Udderly Smooth from Twitter and gave it a try.

"Made in the USA for over thirty years, Udderly Smooth® products contain rich moisturizing ingredients. Not your average moisturizing lotion- Udderly Smooth® can be used on Dry Skin, Cracked Skin, forDiabetes Foot Care, as a Facial Moisturizer, as a General Moisturizing Lotion and many other uses."

When it came in the mail I couldn't wait to ask for my foot rub. The lotions have a very slight fragrance which is how I like it. I like to be able to put on lotion and feel nice without walking around smelling up the room. My husband has a sensitive nose and the smell didn't bother him at all! He rubbed the cream into my feet and I could already feel a difference from the lotion we used to use. It felt like the Udderly Smooth soaked right into my dry heels and made them softer. We decided to put more of the foot cream on and put my socks on overnight. It worked GREAT! My feet looked and felt so much better in the morning. No more dryness.

I really enjoyed how Udderly Smooth wasn't greasy either. Previous lotions that we have used leave a greasy sheen after applying, this one didn't. I ended up using the Body Cream on my (oh so large) pregnant belly and legs. I used the Hand Cream on my hands and arms.

My husband isn't lucky enough to have a spouse that is willing to rub his feet down with lotion (sorry hunny!). He however, loves that this is a USA made product. He is a big supporter of USA made products and will try his best to make sure to buy USA made when possible.

I look forward to being able to continue to use this lotion until it's all gone. In a few weeks, I will even be lucky enough to put it on my feet MYSELF! That won't stop me from trying to get the occasional foot rub from DH though :)


WHERE TO BUY

You can buy Udderly Smooth from their WEBSITE OR there is a ton of RETAILERS that sell it near you.









No comments:

Post a Comment