Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Quinny Stroller & Maxi Cosi AP Car Seat!

Yippie!!

When I say I was excited to see my stroller and car seat boxes on our front step, I am under exaggerating. I was ecstatic. Jumping up and down, ready to hug the boxes. Half of it was due to being excited about the stroller and car seat by themselves...the other half was just know we are THAT MUCH CLOSER to Aubrey being here! That was HER car seat and HER stroller that I would use when she's here. I cannot wait.  

I received  a Quinny Buzz Xtra Stroller and a Maxi Cosi Mico AP Infant Car Seat.

The stroller is sold HERE for $595.00. (Available in Black, Gray, Purple and Red.)
The Car Seat is sold HERE for $199.99 (Available in more than 15 colors!)

After all of the excitement with the boxes, I realized I had to put the stroller together. I'm sure it wouldn't have been as bad if I wasn't 8 months pregnant with a big belly in the way. All together, I think it only took me 10 minutes to put together. And yes, I had to do it. Certain things I ask/allow my husband to put together but I think it's part of my nesting to put Aubreys items together myself.

Anyway, once together, a picture was necessary (of course). 





Oh gosh, isn't she pretty?!



No comments:

Post a Comment