Friday, August 23, 2013
The wedding of my dreams ♥
I want to share with you, our wedding. June 8th 2013. I can honestly say, I had the wedding of my dreams.
Rustic. Vintage. Creative. DIY. Budget. Those are the keywords I would use to describe our wedding.
Fun Facts & DIY's
* I bought an invitation kit and did our own wedding invitations
(see my post about them HERE)
* I collected mix matched vintage china from thrift stores for months.
* I made all of our centerpieces and the silk flower arrangements in them.
* I spray painted 120 votive holders gold for the table decor.
* I hunted for the bridesmaids dresses...in every mall. SCORED for $60/ea at H&M!
* My wonderful mother made my wedding cake (gorgeous!)
* I made our escort card holder out of a old closet door and some silk flowers!
* I put together the table numbers and spray painted them glittery gold
Before you scroll any further, I want to tell you something. We had the most talented photographer we could have asked for. You are about to see her work.
Simply amazing. Tahni from Joyeuse Photography. She captured our wedding in the most magical way. Check out her website, you'll be drooling over some of the weddings she's done!
...you may now scroll on :)