Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dream KitchenAid Meal



PartSelect.com has asked about what meal I would make with a Kitchen Aid mixer if I owned every attachment for it.  KitchenAid is a brand I have heard of many times, but I never really knew about all of the attachments that were made for it.  After seeing all that they offer, I got to thinking about what I would love to sit down and eat for dinner with my husband. It seems like we are always rushing around and a good home cooked meal is few and far between.

I would start the meal off with a fresh salad. I would use the slicer/shredder to add all of our favorite veggies. We love to add cucumbers and carrots to our salads. Of course, fresh cheese, peppers and home made croutons would be included. My husband would have to add his olives and jalapeños after I got my serving!

I come from a big Italian family, so we are big fans of pasta. KitchenAid has an attachment that you can actually make your own pasta, yes, I know! Fresh Tomato Shrimp Fettucini is exactly what I would make. We have made this recipe before, but we used boxed pasta. I can’t imagine how much better it would taste with fresh pasta!

Of course I always save room for dessert. I am 37 weeks pregnant and ice cream is always on the top of my mind. There is even a ice cream maker for the KitchenAid mixers! I have never made ice cream at home, so I can’t say how good mine would turn out, but I would be willing to give it a shot! Chocolate of course J

Talking about all of this food is making me want to spend the afternoon Sunday cooking for a good dinner. I’m sure my husband wouldn’t oppose!


xoxo
Amanda Nicol

No comments:

Post a Comment